Friday, November 14, 2008

The 100th Post is for...

Woot. I am addicted to woot, but their board moderators tend to fit into the chiphead folks who have a God complex over their lowly, less chiphead counterparts and customers. Just because they know HTML better than I do gives them the right to silence anyone on their boards - eh, I decided to play the game. No First Amendment rights there.

I have a nice "Probation" sticker on my profile for the next four hours because I complained on the board that they deleted my woot-off post. There was no profanity, and specifically, nowhere on the site where I am not allowed to post about woot-offs, nor topics that are supposedly off-limits. I got a nice swat on the hand with an equally, minimally embarrassing icon of a vicious dog on a leash. No worries - they still have a customer in me, but I felt like I had to post on my blog without worrying about a probation sticker. Hah. Take that, woot mod!

Yes, I am juvenile. Yes, it felt good to post this anyway. I bought my own Christmas present from woot so Santa won't give me coal this year. Happy Friday, you lot!

No comments:

Photobucket
Powered By Blogger