Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas and New Year Greetings

Well, the joys of traveling to the East Coast include those of having much to do, so I apologize to my dear readership for being away for so long. Between the San Francisco Zoo tiger maulings and the lady who flew into the Bay Area with a particularly resistant strain of TB, the news has kept the West Coast on pins and needles. Not to mention that we enter into 2008 without Benazir Bhutto, who died earlier this week after a bombing in Pakistan.

I sincerely hope that those of you who celebrated Christmas had a very merry and blessed holiday, and a joyous New Year to you all. I will be flying back to the West Coast on January 4, so look for some fresh 2008 posting after then. I will, however, leave you with some information that is proof that there is a generous person with the last name of Hilton still alive. See you in the New Year!

No comments:

Photobucket
Powered By Blogger