Sunday, December 09, 2007

Spell it like Fergie: D.U.H.

Welcome readers - as is with every Christmas season, I've very nearly lost my head trying to get it all together. As my little family unit celebrates our Christmas the weekend before trekking back to the East Coast for the holidays, I have been operating on the fact that Christmas 1 starts on Decemeber 15, while Christmas 2 starts on the 23rd (with Spencer's mom and stepdad), and Christmases 3, 4, 5 and 6 on the 25th with my parents, Spencer's dad, my mom's family and then my dad's family. Yes. I have to count Christmases. I count myself blessed (no sarcasm - I really do).

Anywho, let that be my pitiful excuse for my edition of D.U.H. (Don't Understand How [this made the news]) in my blog. I might bring it back from time to time; this way, though, I do all the research and bring you back headlines that would, for lack of a better term, allow you to pull my brother's famous *headdesk* move and shout the above acronym in frustration. Or, if you're less bananas than I, mutter it under your breath and move on to better things.

All headlines are hyperlinked for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

Stallone says filming 'Rambo' was dangerous (MSNBC)

Lawmakers upset over reports of sex, shoplifting by pages (CNN)

Man makes record books for distance thrown in car accident (not exactly duh, but yikes) (Fox News)

Romney vows to defend all faiths (BBC America)

No comments:

Photobucket
Powered By Blogger